I don't know....
A simple 3 word sentence- carries in itself the depths of your soul..the fathoms of your heart..the desires of your life and the dreams you aspire for...
I really don't know what it is to befriend somebody..what true friendship means..but i surely know what is it to know thyself and stand up for yourself..i surely know how to befriend your conscience and head to its soft voice when in trouble...
I really don't know what is it to hold somebody's hand and make him feel secure with you..but i surely know what it is to not to ditch anybody for my selfish reasons..
I seriously don't know how my life would be without smiles...but i really know it is worthwhile to live a life without giving somebody a tear....
I never would know what is life after death...but i know what is it to help somebody realise the meaning of life...
I don't know what my future would look like...but i do know that i am securing my present to last it forever...
I really don't know what is it to see happiness in your parent's eyes...but i do know...i would see it someday...
I don't know what God looks like..but i do know..he is listening to my silent prayers...
I don't know what destiny holds for me...but i do know that it writes the best..
I don't know what beauty means to people..but i do know i am the most b'ful princess to somebody...
I don't know...what to write..but i do know..that words would flow in the rhythm of my imagination...and make it look great....
A simple 3 word sentence- carries in itself the depths of your soul..the fathoms of your heart..the desires of your life and the dreams you aspire for...
I really don't know what it is to befriend somebody..what true friendship means..but i surely know what is it to know thyself and stand up for yourself..i surely know how to befriend your conscience and head to its soft voice when in trouble...
I really don't know what is it to hold somebody's hand and make him feel secure with you..but i surely know what it is to not to ditch anybody for my selfish reasons..
I seriously don't know how my life would be without smiles...but i really know it is worthwhile to live a life without giving somebody a tear....
I never would know what is life after death...but i know what is it to help somebody realise the meaning of life...
I don't know what my future would look like...but i do know that i am securing my present to last it forever...
I really don't know what is it to see happiness in your parent's eyes...but i do know...i would see it someday...
I don't know what God looks like..but i do know..he is listening to my silent prayers...
I don't know what destiny holds for me...but i do know that it writes the best..
I don't know what beauty means to people..but i do know i am the most b'ful princess to somebody...
I don't know...what to write..but i do know..that words would flow in the rhythm of my imagination...and make it look great....

No comments:
Post a Comment